Baraga Lumberjack Days
July 4, 2023 (1 Day Outdoor Event)
Downtown Baraga on Superior Avenue
Children’s Parade at 12 pm
Main Parade at 3:30 pm
Set up time 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Street will be closed at 8 am so use the alley and side roads to carry in.
No charge for 10x10 booth space at the event
Must provide own tables, chairs, small canopy for shade ~ Must stay setup until after main Parade is over
• We are trying to streamline traffic at event and streets are off limits during parade. So if you can haul your items to your booth space by hand or by cart that would be preferred. If you have to bring your vehicle in please use the alley. DO NOT MOVE BARRICADES contact committee member.
• The morning of the event please come to the Radio Booth to find out what booth space you are assigned too. Map will be displayed!
• Booth is to be about 10 feet off the edge of street. Keep sidewalks open for people flow
• If you need a confirmation that your vendor form was accepted/received or if you have questions, please private message the Baraga Lumberjack Days on Facebook up to the day before of event or call (906) 524-7444 and leave a message.
• Forms need to be returned to the committee as soon as possible and at least 3 days prior in order to obtain a spot for day.
The Baraga Lumberjack Days committee is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged merchandise.
The committee reserves the right to determine the appropriateness of all booths. Space is secured on a first come, first serve basis with committee approval.
Interesting in becoming a vendor? Print the Vendor Agreement form here!